Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

17/06/13

Pearls&Pixels for TheAcapulcoGold !

"I’m coming for you
When the sun goes down
I’m coming for you
When there’s no one around
I come to your house
Break down the door
Girl I’m shaking
I need more
There’s only one way to soothe my soul"



Marti

Glasses: ::theACAPULCOgold.::_LasVegas_Glasses_Black [Ty Acapulco]

Shirt: ::theACAPULCOgold.::_LasVegas_Glasses_Black

Pants: ::theACAPULCOgold.:: Old_Skinny_Jeans STRONG DENIM

Shoes: Classic Sneakers -Black- *REDGRAVE*


Pimkie

Hair: [e] Paper - Warm Blondes

Top: Ricielli - EASTER HUNT / ITEM # 16

Pants: ::theACAPULCOgold.::_Mesh_jeans&belt_LAFEMME torn/cheetah [Ty Acapulco!]

Shoes: DADAbeiz :: Glossy Half pumps Pink & Black - PAST SWAG GIFT

Necklace: MESH Free Necklace (Marketplace

Bangles: PP -  Wicky Spiked Bracelets - Gift


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb