Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

08/06/13

" To make sure my friend's here with me too 
And you know good well I don't drink coffee,
So you fill my cup full of sand
And the frozen tea leaves on the bottom
Sharing lipstick around the broken edge
And my coat that you let your dog lay by the fire on
And your cat he attacked me from his pill-box ledge
And I thought you were my friend too
Man, my shadow comes in line before you
I'm finding out that it's eh not so easy
Specially when your only friend
Talks, looks, sees and feels like you,
And you do the same just like him" 









Mprincessl


Hair: Maitreya Siobhan


Dress: R.icielli - -JANA Mesh Romper /rose

Shoes: REDGRAVE / Shoes Celina

Necklace: Apple May Designs - Sunburst Jewelry - Autumn

Bracelet: Mstyle Ribbon Bracelet Black

Pimkie

Hair: [e] Looking - Warm Blondes [Only 66L]

Hair Band: *LpD* - *Rona* Hair Band Gift at SFF

Dress: LMD Raquel Dress SFF Freebie

Bangles: *P* Mesh Bangles ~Soft Summer~ Gift at SFF

Shoes: ! Shoes CARRIE - 12colors / REDGRAVE 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb