Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

13/09/13

Dark Bunny !

Good morning Guys! Excuse me for the absence in these summer months, but my holidays were extended more than expected! But now I am back xD
Today I propose a female outfit a bit special =) I hope you like it!


Pimkie

Hair: Alice Project - Heather - Autumn Naturals only 25L  Fat Pack at Free* Style !

Ears: [RUBY] - DECOY Past GIFT #1 FOR WOMEN

Eye band: [The Forge] Eyepatch Band, Free at We <3 Roleplay Event

Corset: [R]_Allure_Devious_Panel_Corset_(Mesh-Irvory)_[Group gift]

Lingerie: Aida's Floral Lace Lingerie Set in Black _Gift on Marketplace_

Ballet Shoes: {Isis} Bellic Ballet w/Legwarmer (Aqua Stripe) only 60L

Welcome Back!
xoxo
Pimkie Kimono

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb