Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

05/01/14

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Happy New Year, Pearls and Pixels!

Forgive me for my absence but I had to do a lot of things in RL!
January, as you know, is the month of snow ... I love this scene!
This is the outfit that I propose to you =) enjoy it!


Pimkie

Coat: M*Motion C12-26 Padded Coat [Mesh] KM (GIFT Lucky Letter)

Tights: M*Motion 5000+500 Member Gift (part of the outfit) GIFT

Boots: N-core GROUP GIFT-Winter Boots "Christmas"


Ty so much Marti86 Aquila <3

3 commenti:

  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough. Your points are motivated me to move on.

    RispondiElimina

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb