Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

01/06/13

Mirrors

" Aren't you somethin' to admire 
Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror 
And I can't help but notice 
You reflect in this heart of mine 
If you ever feel alone and 
The glare makes me hard to find 
Just know that I'm always 
Peering out on the other side 
Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soap 
I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go 
Just put your hand on the past 
I'm here tryin' to pull you through 
You just gotta be strong "


Pimkie

Dress: \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/ -vneck dress (GIFT)

Boots: ::LC:: AMEN Distress Bootie Group Gift

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb