Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

20/06/13

Summer Paradise !

"Cause I remember every sunset 
I remember every word you said 
We were never gonna say goodbye 
Singing la da da da da 

Till we had to get back to 
Back to summer paradise with you 
And I'll be there in a heartbeat 
Oh-oh 
I'll be there in a heartbeat 
Oh-oh 


Well relax can wait 
(Relax can wait) 
I'm crushing my ways 
(Uh-huh) 
Playing in the sand 
(Me and you) 
Holding your hand"


Pimkie

Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE hair - BlondeFun

Bikini Dress: ~Sassy!~ Endless Summer Hunt - Taylor dress

Feets: Box :: Tip Toe Bare Feets :: GROUP GIFTS {kokoia}

Bench: *RnB* Mesh Oahu Bench - ESH Gift - 6 Anims (2 av)

Pose: Flash Friendly Poses Gift available at " Seraphim Turns Two - Birthday Party "


At the Seraphim Headquarters, You will find many other gifts!
◄ Click on the image and You will be teleported directly!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb