Roy Tanck's Flickr Widget requires Flash Player 9 or better.

Get this widget at roytanck.com

12/07/13

I love Rock Music!

"Back in black 
I hit the sack 
I've been too long I'm glad to be back [i bet you know i'm...] 
Yes, I'm let loose 
From the noose 
That's kept me hanging about 
I've been looking at the sky 
'cause it's gettin' me high 
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die 
I got nine lives"


Pimkie

Shape: *ANNA SHAPES* Lanna -  THE KOLLECTIVE EVENT

Skin: -Belleza- Cynful Past Gift

Hair: [LeLutka]-INVERTED hair - Pitch

Piercing: .:Useful Things:. nostril piercing mesh [Group Gift]

Top: ESH GIFT #60 Useful Things

Necklace: [DDL] Group Gift  July (Gold)

Pants: Ricielli - EASTER HUNT / ITEM # 12

Shoes: N-core leopard [Past Group Gift]

Bag: ::theACAPULCOgold.::_Mesh_HAND_bag  PARIS2 [Ty Acapulco]

Ty Marti86 Aquila <3



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Candy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color BombCandy Crush Saga -  Color Bomb